Monday, June 10, 2013

Take a Time Out! #June12 #McDonalds

As a mom, I never really feel like I get a break and I only have 1 child. I don't know how families with multiple kids do it. All I ever hear is "Mom", "Mommy", "Denise!" when I get home. Remember those old Calgon commercials "take me away!".  She needed a time out and so do I and I'm sure you do too.
So we're both in luck. June 12th is National Time Out Day. A day to remind ourselves to take a "time out" from our hectic schedules to take a break and relax. What better way than heading to McDonalds for an iconic Big Mac or one of your favorite lunch or dinner extra value meals.
There is only one Big Mac. This classic burger is made with a double layer of sear-sizzled 100% pure beef, special sauce on a sesame seed bun and topped with melty American cheese, crisp lettuce, minced onions and tangy pickles. The Big Mac paired with our World Famous Fries and your choice of an icy soft drink is the perfect way to take a time out, the McDonald’s way.

There are more than 600 McDonald’s restaurants, owned by over 100 franchisees, located throughout the New York, New Jersey and Connecticut Tri-State area

Make sure sometime during the day, you take a moment. Put yourself on time out and don't feel guilty about it.  We all deserve a break! Head out to McDonalds sans kids and enjoy a meal!

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I received extra value meal coupons

0 comments:

Post a Comment